Terms of Service
Buddhistdoor – Terms of Service 服務條款
Welcome to Buddhistdoor! We are a Non-profit Online Buddhist Community Service hosted by Tung Lin Kok Yuen Wang Fat Ching She, Hong Kong, that aims to provide Buddhist information, articles, video, audio and features irrespective of tradition, for Buddhists around the world. Buddhistdoor also provides free e-services including Wisdom BLOG (“BLOG”) and Global Events (formerly known as "IBLB"). they are subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by Buddhistdoor without notice. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time on this page.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- When you sign up to become a Member of Wisdom Blog, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You may change your password anytime you require.
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content") publicly posted are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You agree to not use the Service to:
i, Upload, post any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, culturally or otherwise objectionable;
ii, Collect or store personal data
- You acknowledge that Buddhistdoor may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Buddhistdoor and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You agree that by publishing or posting any Content on Buddhistdoor, you hereby grant to Buddhistdoor a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through website.
- The copyright and all legal rights to the articles and features so reproduced remain with their respective authors. If the owner has any objection to your replication and use of their image, article, and/or feature, please state your objection via e-mail to: email@example.com
- The copyright of articles and features generated by Buddhistdoor belong to Buddhistdoor. Permission must be obtained from the webmaster for the reproduction of such articles and features, and due acknowledgement must be given.
- Buddhistdoor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on New Lotus, News and Articles, Digital Archive, Video Channel, Audio Channel, Buddhist Dictionary, Wisdom BLOG (“BLOG”) and Global Events(formerly known as "IBLB").
- While the greatest care is taken in the production and maintenance of all information contained herein, no responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions and neither Tung Lin Kok Yuen, the Chief Editors, and or any person and/or company appointed by the former for the development of this site and its content therein shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly by or from the information or ideas contained, suggested, or referenced in this site. No liability is assumed for any third party content on this site.
- Copyrights of all links and logos on Buddhistdoor belong to their respective owners. We will be grateful formention as the source of any materials used. While efforts are often made to verify content, the accuracy of statements made in linked items is beyond Tung Ling Kok Yuen’s control. Views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Tung Ling Kok Yuen’s editorial policy.
I have read this TOS and agree to all of the provisions contained above.